Starseed tutoring is offering an alternative to traditional tutoring by honoring the multi-dimensional holistic perspective of the whole child. The Starseed is any individual that feels a connection to the stars. These may be Crystal Children, Indigos, Rainbow Children, and those with other connections to the stars.
With a Masters in Education and Clear credentials in both Special Education and Art Education, I offer a grounded, compassionate, and creative background. I have eight years of experience as an educator, primarily of students with special needs, in diverse, rural, metropolitan, alternative education (Juvenile Hall and Mental Health), charter, private, and home school settings, as well as in online classrooms. Recently, I studied Waldorf methods, including creative arts, and somatic movement. Currently, I am studying Elementary Methods in Multiple Subjects and Reading. With this unique background, as well as my personal journey as an indigo child, I nurture, understand, create and hold a safe space for the innocence, light energy sensitivity, alignment, and illumination of the Starseed child.
Starseed tutoring honors the natural development of the child, including the physical brain development, as well as intuition, imagination, and inspiration. By creating space to receive intuition, nurture creative imagination, and share inspiration in the natural world, children are more likely to easily live in alignment with their soul's calling. Integrating my awareness of this holistic perspective, as well as my wealth of experience teaching and learning from children in a myriad of educational environments from general to specialized to alternative forms of education, I am prepared to serve the highest and best good for your child and family.
Areas of Service in Starseed Tutoring:
* K-5 Academic Teaching (reading, writing and math)
* Identifying Academic levels and core needs through Informal classroom-based assessments that will support the holistic development of the child on a soul level
* Share understanding and support of awakening intuition
* Bring inspiration from the natural world into the classroom
* Encourage the pure imagination and creativity of the child
* Collaborate with families on the best holistic learning plan for their Starseed child.
* Foster magic, hope and love, and stories of happily ever after
If you are interested in Starseed Tutoring for your child, please reach me, Devon Sophia at 805-515-8732 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit devonsophia.com for additional offerings from the heart.