Sat, Sep 22|
Songbird Community Healing Center
Equinox Celebration/Sound Journey, Jesse Stark/Devon Sophia
Saturday, September 22, suggested donation $10-$20 6:00-7:00pm: Gather & Eat, 7:00pm-9:00pm: Ceremony
Time & Location
Sep 22, 2018, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Songbird Community Healing Center, 8299 Old Redwood Hwy, Cotati, CA 94931, USA
About the Event
Have you been experiencing emotional upheaval, tension, and conflict?
Would you like to feel more uplifted and confident?
• Cleanse, balance, and shift into an uplifting vibration.
• Harvest and clear what was planted in the past.
• Choose the seeds to nurture for the future.
• Gain peace and a deeper understanding of your true self with Jesse’s singing bowls.
• Rise in love and balanced presence with Devon Sophia’s vocal toning and tuning to your pure field.
• Gain clarity, comfort, and enthusiasm for the upcoming season through entertaining lecture and profound demonstrations.
Please bring a potluck dish.
Saturday, September 22, suggested donation $10-$20
6:00-7:00pm: Gather & Eat, 7:00pm-9:00pm: Ceremony
Devon Sophia Delaney is a holistic teacher, practitioner, and sound healer. She is a trained Reiki Master, and studied metaphysics for 13 years. The intent of Devon's work is wellness in the soul, by accessing your inner well of wisdom through the frequencies of love and light.
Jesse Stark has always loved sound and been amazed at the power of music’s effect on us. Transitioning into sound healing to move energy was a natural step for him from being a songwriter and musical artist. His goal is to ignite your energy, find out what’s right with you, and bring the best out of you. www.SingingBowHealing.com